a process of chemically decomposing organic materials at elevated temperatures in the absence of oxygen. The process avoids the formation of dioxins and furans. Generates gaseous products must be afterburning by 1200 degrees by Celsius and with residence time more than two (2) seconds.
- Obtain products and by-products, hydrocarbons recycling;
- Some restrictions on the applicability by the input raw materials.
The key benefits:
- The process avoids the formation of dioxins and furans;
- Indirect heating | Electric heating;
- Fractional condensation: water | HC;
- High relative productivity: coefficient of thermal efficiency more than 95%;
- Technology know-how.