Thermal oxidation is:
destruction of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) VOCs are converted totally to water vapor and carbon dioxide with a destruction or removal efficiency (DRE) 99%.
- Disposal steam-and-gas / pollution mixtures, air pollution control systems, process off-gases, waste gases;
- Safety alternative to the flame combustion equipment.
The key benefits:
- Thermal efficiency more than 95%;;
- Destruction or removal efficiency (DRE) more than 99%;
- Waste-heat recovery | Low CAPEX;
- Heat level | Resistance time | Vorticity.