Hot-rolled sheets and plates of various applications.
Steel grades: carbon, alloyed, stainless and titanium alloys as per the following standards:
JIS, ASTM, ASME, SEW, AISI, EN, NFA, BS, DIN etc.
Own production of bimetal:
LLC «Petrostalprokat TM».
Our company produces clad plates (two and three layer) by pack rolling method.
Base metal: SA516 Gr.70, SA387 Gr12, SA387Gr22 and various carbon steel grades.
Cladding layer: various stainless steel grades SS 316, SS 317, SS 321, SS 347, SS 410, etc.
Clad plates are undergone the following:
- 100% ultrasonic testing of metal integrity and bonding zone;
- mechanical properties test, including:
- impact strength test at below-zero (up to -70 °С) and above-zero (up to 550°С ) temperatures;
- test after mechanical aging;
- shear test of cladding layer and cold bending;
- other tests upon request of the customer;
- macrographic examination.