JSC «EC «Technohim» designs and manufactures the following process units:
- filtration & separation,
- external cooling,
- measurement of an expense,
Units for use as a hardware component in installations for the oil, gas and chemical industries and enterprises; represent maximum prefabrication product as a block or building unit.
Separation and filtration unit
The main purpose:
- capture impurities (0.1 to 50 microns or more) contained in the stream environment;
- separation of the stream consisting of gas and liquid phases, respectively a gaseous and a liquid phase.
The main equipment: filter and separator.
The value depends on the fineness of filtration requirements that apply directly to the customer, or the need to ensure the safety and efficiency of the equipment located behind the filters.
The composition of the unit and the type of filter used depends on the composition, physico-chemical parameters of the medium, the presence of mechanical impurities, their number, size and composition.
Depending on the type of filter the choice of the filter element.
The filter elements can be regenerable, not regenerable and provides all the required service life without replacement.
Response of the filter - is specified filtration fineness, the material of the filter element, the performance in the medium, pressure, temperature, allowable pressure drop (for the destruction and replacement) and climatic performance.
Depending on the presence and number of phases are different types of separators.
The main types of separators:
- two-phase, three-phase;
- horizontal, vertical.
In the selection of separation equipment is taken into account the performance of flow, pressures, temperatures and fractional composition of stream.
The principle of operation is based on capturing the liquid phase of the fluid flow and accumulation in the bottom part of the separator to further fluid diverting to achieve a predetermined level through drain fitting.
Depending on the flow capacity of the liquid phase and the amount of applied liquid withdrawal or automated, or manual.
The main purpose: reducing the pressure of the fluid or gas to the required process parameters.
The main equipment: pressure regulators.
Depending on the equipment used by different pressure regulators control method and can maintain pressure.
The operating principle of pressure regulators are divided:
- regulators of direct action and indirect controls;
- discontinuous and continuous.
The controller direct regulatory authority is under the control parameter either directly or through a dependent parameter.
The controller indirect sensing element acts on the regulator outsiders independent source of energy that can be air, gas, liquid, and so on.
Both types of regulators consist of a valve sensitive (measurement) and control elements.
Number of pressure regulators is determined by the operating conditions of the equipment for maintaining the desired pressure, as well as according to customer requirements.
External cooling unit
The main purpose: cooling fluid flow by using external energy source.
The main equipment: air coolers and refrigeration units, using as a cold stream different refrigerants.
The main principle of air coolers: use of ambient air as a coolant for cooling the hot fluid flow through the tube bundle to the desired temperature parameters (10-30°С).
The use of this type of external cooling is limited to the ambient temperature in the summer and are not always able to provide the required flow temperature. In some cases, a coolant circuit with the addition of the intermediate heat exchanger and pump.
For a deeper cooling applied install artificial cold.
The basic principle of the install artificial cold - used for artificial cooling in processes requiring low temperatures.
This unit is characterized by its own refrigerant circuit with its own engineering networks and automatic control system.
Components and scope of the equipment specified for each request and are specific to each calculation.
The main purpose: displacement and compression of gas for process.
The main equipment: compressor machines.
Depending on the degree of compression of the following types:
- fans - to move large quantities of gases;
- gas blower — for moving gases at relatively high resistance to the gas pipeline network;
- compressors - to create a high pressure;
- vacuum pumps.
According to the principle of action:
- Piston. Compression occurs as a result of reducing the volume containing the gas, the reciprocating motion of the piston;
- Centrifugal. Compression occurs under the action of inertial forces generated by the rotation of the impeller;
- Rotary. Compression occurs at a volume reduction. Containing the gas, when the rotation of the rotor eccentrically located;
- Axial. Compression occurs when the gas motion along the axis of the impeller and guide vanes.
In this unit the equipment represents difficult system, with existence of own control system and engineering systems.
The main purpose: heating the fluid flow necessary to the parameters set in the process.
The main equipment: heat exchangers.
Depending on the mode of heat transfer applies two groups of heat exchangers:
- surface heat exchangers — heat transfer between the environment occurs through the separation of the heat exchange surface - blank wall.
- mixing heat exchangers — heat transfer occurs between the environment with their direct contact.
The main types of surface heat exchangers:
Substances involved in the process of heat transfer are called coolants. Heat transfer fluid having a higher temperature is called the heating agent.
Depending on the technology used heating medium can be steam, hot water, electricity, gas (intermediate heat transfer fluid) and high-temperature heat transfer fluids.
The choice of the heat carrier depends on the demanded temperature of heating and need of its regulation, and also in compliance with requirements in inquiry.
In technically justified cases, possible to use a specially designed heat exchangers.
Measurement of an expense unit
The main purpose: measuring the amount of flow.
The main equipment: flow meters (separate counters or measuring systems).
Depending on the desired type of flow accounting distinguish:
- commercial metering;
- operational (technical) metering.
Number of working measuring lines metering defined by the project.
For each group of measuring lines connected to one collector, provides a back-up measuring line.
For operational accounting provides a measuring line and bypass with a shut-off device.
The main purpose: mixing multiple streams into a single stream with certain process parameters.
The main equipment: mixers.
The design of the mixer every time is selected on the basis of calculation, depending on the performance parameters and process stream flows to be mixed.
- petroleum and petroleum products
- associated petroleum gas
- liquefied petroleum gases
- liquefied natural gas
- flammable liquids
- combustible liquids
- nonaggressive environments
- aggressive environment
Pressure: from 0,07 MPa to 25 MPa.
Temperature: from -196o up to 350oС.
Electrical power system
Category reliability of power supply — I.
Supply voltage 380/220V, 12V lighting repair.
System of grounding TN-S.
Automatic switches conform to requirements of industrial safety of the Russian Federation.
On the object provides the following types of coverage:
- working lighting — 220V;
- emergency lighting — 220V;
- repair lighting — 12V (apply reducing isolation transformers 220/12V);
Electrical safety system
Electrical Grounding is made in accordance with the requirements of industrial safety of the Russian Federation.
To protect people from electric shock in the building all metal fine dead parts of electrical equipment are grounded in accordance with the requirements of industrial safety and also the system of equalizing of potentials is carried out.
The temperature of the indoor air block must comply with the technical requirements of the manufacturers of the equipment, systems, devices and instruments, but not less than +5oC and above +35oC .
Heating chamber block can be formed as by electrical heaters and water by means of heating.
The ventilation system is performed in accordance with the requirements of industrial safety of the Russian Federation.
Automatic Fire Suppression
The unit has the following performance:
- fire suppression contains the estimated amount of extinguishing agent available for immediate use in the event of a fire;
- installation supplies at least 95% of the estimated mass of extinguishing agent required to create a fire extinguishing concentration in the protected area, designed to extinguish a fire in a time not exceeding the normative;
- installation provides a delay of release of fire extinguishing substance to the protected placements on time;
- installation is automatic and remote starter types.
Gas contamination monitoring system
Gas contamination monitoring system consists of a secondary device and field sensors for the corresponding gas.
Gas contamination monitoring system is provided with the necessary number of sensors, taking into account the composition of the target gas (vapor).
The control device includes a measuring apparatus for displaying the current gas concentration for each sensor.
The device should have a lock function alarm and re-install.
Completeness of delivery units is determined by the specifications for the contract.
The scope of supply may include:
- block-box type container;
- technical equipment (mobile devices, lifting gear, etc.);
- technological equipment (main and auxiliary);
- electrical power system;
- lighting system;
- electrical system;
- heating system (water/electric);
- ventilation system (operating, emergency);
- automatic fire extinguishing system;
- gas contamination monitoring system;
- system light and sound alarm;
- supporting steel structures (stairs, catwalks, fences, etc.);
- flanges, plugs, gaskets, fasteners for all flange connections;
- welding consumables for welding in the installation;
- shutoff and control valves, control instrumentation and automation;
- corrosion and coatings for painting after installation;
- insulating materials;
- the technical documentation.
In coordination with the Customer in specifications other completeness of delivery can be defined.
The technical documentation includes:
- assembly drawing of the technological block;
- drawings of assembly units;
- assembly drawing;
- installation and operation guide;
- calculation (if necessary);
- shipping documentation.
The passport is made out and signed by responsible persons of the enterprise of the producer (supplier) of the technological block.
Structure of the equipment is not limited to the following list, to be specified and may vary when considering the requirements of the customer and meets the specifications applied to the documentation.
The passport and the technical documentation which is its part is transferred to the Customer no later than 30 days from the moment of completion of works on assembly and installation of the technological block on object of the Customer.
Shipping documentation is sent to the Customer together with the equipment supplied.
Permitted by agreement with the customer sending shipping documents by mail within 15 days from the date of shipment of the equipment and its components.