Enclosed flare system with a vertical arrangement of burners
Scope of application
Incineration of all emergency, permanent and periodic discharges from safety valves and repair blowdowns of technological installations and productions in petrochemistry and oil refining, synthesis.
The combustion of the discharge takes place in a vertical chamber equipped with a set of diffusion burners.
To ensure the combustion of hydrocarbon gas, a staged system is provided - depending on the amount of gas being burned, the drive disc valves installed on the studio pipelines are opened/closed, to prevent the gas discharge from locking in the flare collector in case the valves fail, bypass lines with membrane safety devices are provided in the design, which can be replaced during operation without equipment stops.
In order to maintain the combustion process, the chamber is equipped with pilot burners.
The combustion chamber is made of carbon steel to protect it from thermal effects the inner surface of the chamber is lined with refractory ceramic fiber materials.
The combustion chamber is assembled into a single structure by welding rolled to the desired sheet diameter.
The flare installation is delivered in separate sheets and enlarged finished sections of supporting metal structures with subsequent assembly on site.
- main stage burners
- pilot/flash burners
- ignition and control panel
- stage manifold/stage system
- stage pipelines
- Local control system (control cabinet), power cabinet (lead-in distributor) can be placed locally or in the Customer's control room
- electric lighting system and light protection system as per request of the Customer
- lightning protector (if necessary))
- electric heating system and thermal insulation
- cable products, junction boxes, electrical and wiring products, cable-support systems within the scope of supply
- combustion chamber, including internal anti-corrosion protection
- flameproof lining, lining impregnation with a hardener, metal structures, supports
- combustion chamber, pipelines, ladders and service platforms
- natural gas preparation and regulation unit for pilot burners
- windproof fence (made of metal, cement or noise abatement plates at the choice of the Customer)
- Instrumentation, shutoff and control valves within the scope of supply
- Erection supervision work/ Commissioning / construction-and-assembling operations (if necessary)
- possibility of decommissioning and maintenance of stages/burners without the unit shutdown
- absence of visible flame
- absence of smoke
- absence of thermal radiation - there is no direct heat flow from the burning gas to the surrounding objects
- low noise level at a distance of 1 meter with a maximum release of no more than 75 dB
- minimum building footprint, maximum compactness of equipment placement at the facility
- with standability at high capacity emergency relief
Main stage burners
diffusion type burners with variable hole diameters for the flow
windproof burners with wind speed ability up to 160 km/h, rain resistant burners
The scheme of an example of execution and permissible technical characteristics
|Flow, tons per hour||from 1 to 900 and above|
|Operating pressure, MPa (excess pressure)||relief pressure|
|Discharge temperature, С||from - 30 to + 360|
|Type of pilot burner||electrospark|
|Material (or analog)||310SS|
|Material (or analog)||Carbon Steel|
|The design of the combustion chamber||Cylindrical shell|
|Material (or analog)||ceramic fiber|