Pyrolysis is oxygen-free destruction to avoid forming of dioxin and furan, an afterburning of volatile products’ vapor-gas mixture at a temperature of more than 1200 °C with a time of volatile compounds’ presence in reaction zone of not more than 2 sec.
JSC EC Technohim designs and procure the pyrolysis units: drum furnaces, thermal desorbers.
Process technology’ applicability:
- Process technology is applied when it is required to obtain the destruction products and semiproducts, hydrocarbon recycling.
Process technology’ features:
- Absence of forming the dioxins and furans;
- Indirect heating / electric heating;
- Separate removal of water and hydrocarbons;
- High specific capacity due to thermal efficiency of systems over 95%;
- Process know-how.