- Petrochemical equipment
- Heatexchange equipment
- Pump equipment
- Industrial filtration solutions
- Automated control systems
- Pipeline fittings
- Pipes and parts of pipelines
Vessels are designed:
- for storage of liquid and gaseous products,
- for gravity separation of non-dissolving liquid and gaseous components,
- for mixing products (with internal mixing devices).
Used in chemical processing plants, petrochemical, oil refining, oil and gas industries.
The devices can be delivered to the customer in the unit and block-bundled version. The supplied power storage equipment includes:
- service platforms;
- automated control systems;
- other equipment are available on request.
Selecting devices for specific application provides design organization applying machine in their projects, which take account of the requirements of «Rules of safety during production, storage, transportation and application» of specific substances.
|Internal volume, m3||Temperature environment, oС||Pressure working, MPa||A method for removing fluid from the vessel|
|Cylindrical vessel equipment for gas and liquid environments||2-600||not lower than -60||up to 16||-|
|Vessel equipment underground horizontal drainage||6-100||-60-200||up to 0,07||pumps type GDMP, VNG-c|
|Vessel equipment underground, working under pressure||4-100||not lower than -60||0.6-16||displacement|
|Vessel equipment double-walled underground, equipped with pumping units||10-100||-60-250||a vessel, atm||in the interspace, MPa||pumps type GDMP, VNG-c
|Vessel equipment nderground working under pressure to 1 MPa, equipped with pumping units||4-100||-60-200||up to 1||pumps type GDMP, VNG-c|
Specifications pumps type GDMP, VNG-c:
|Immersion depth, m||27-42|
|Engine power, kW||7,5-55|
JSC «EC «Technohim» supplies devices, vessels and their blocks on TS 3600-013-00220575-2002:
- Vessel equipment for gas and liquid environments.
- Vessel equipment underground horizontal drainage.
- Vessel equipment underground, working under pressure.
- Vessel equipment double-walled underground, equipped with pumping unit.
- Vessel equipment underground working pressure up to 1.0 MPa (supplied with the pump unit).