- Petrochemical equipment
- Heatexchange equipment
- Pump equipment
- Industrial filtration solutions
- Automated control systems
- Pipeline fittings
- Pipes and parts of pipelines
Vacuum condensers are used for vacuum environments condensation process under vacuum
processes, petroleum, chemical, petrochemical, gas and other industries.
Made by TS 3612-007-00220302-99
Condensers are made of two types: horizontal and vertical.
Depending on the design of the condensers can be made horizontal in four versions:
- version 1 — with the split distributor chamber, the casing and the cover plate with a diameter of 600-1200 mm in length with heat-exchange tubes 3000 and 4000 mm;
- version 2 — with the split distributor chamber, the casing and the cover plate with a diameter of 800-1,200 mm when the length of the heat exchange tubes of 6000 mm;
- version 3 — with the split distributor chamber, elliptical, and the housing lid 1400-2000 mm diameter with a length of heat exchanging tubes 3000 and 4000 mm;
- version 4 — with the split distributor chamber, elliptical, and the housing lid 1400-2000 mm diameter with a length of heat exchanging tubes 6000 mm.
The vertical condensers with a diameter 600-1200 mm are perfomed with an oofset tube bundle, with a diameter 1400-2000 mm — with the expansion of casing in the area of the steam inlet.
Depending on the design of the distribution chambers of the vertical capacitors can be manufactured in two versions:
- version 1 — split distribution chamber, a flat cap and casing diameter 600-1200 mm;
- version 2 — split distribution chamber, elliptical cap and casing diameter 1400-2000 mm.
The condensers used the smooth pipe heat exchanger (G).
Condenser can be used under macro-regions with temperate and tropical climates. Climatic modification «U» и «Т», category of a product 1 according to GOST 15150.
Condenser are designed for installation in geographic areas with seismicity to 7 points in the Russian Federation adopted on 12-point scale.
|KVNG, KVKG||KVNV, KVKV|
|Heat exchange surface, m²
|The inner diameter of the housing, mm (sheet steel)
||600; 800; 1000; 1200; 1400; 1600; 1800; 2000
|Temperature of the heating and evaporative environment
||from -20 up to +60
|in the casing||from 0 to plus 200||from 0 up to +120|
|Nominal pressure, *MPa,
|in the tubes||0,6
|in the casing||vacuum up to 5 mm Hg.
|The length of the heat exchanger tubes, mm
for devices in diameter,
|800-1200||3000; 4000; 6000
||3000; 4000; 6000|
The outer diameter and wall thickness of the heat exchange tubes, mm
|Number of moves through the tubes
||2; 4; 6||4;6|
|Scheme and step placement of heat exchanger tubes in
in tube sheets, mm
||Sheme — on the tops of equilateral triangles.
Example of designation heat exchanger when ordering:
Vacuum condenser with fixed tube sheets to the housing temperature compensator, horizontal (KVKG), version 2, with a casing diameter of 800 mm, the material M1 performance with smooth heat exchange pipes (T) of 25 mm diameter and a length of 6 m, the four through pipes climatic version (V), with parts for fixing insulation:
Vacuum condenser 800 KVKG-2-М1/25G-6-4-U-I ТS 3612-007-00220302-99
Vacuum condenser with fixed tube sheets, vertical (KVNV), version 1, with a casing diameter of 1000 mm, the performance of the material M10 with
smooth heat exchange tubes (G) with a diameter of 25 mm, 4 m long, six-way through the pipes, climatic modification (T), without parts for fixing insulation:
Vacuum condenser 1000 KVNV-1-М10/25G-4-6-Т ТS 3612-007-00220302-99